On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 6:02:28 PM UTC-7, A Thompson wrote:

> If you're confident that you know how to backup and restore any personal
> data that you care about (favourites, gox tracks, etc) then the easiest
> thing would be to do a clean-reinstall (you said that the problem appeared
> when you updated to 3.1 and I can't replicate it). But if you're not
> confident about that then you'd be causing more trouble for yourself, and
> I'd wait for the next official update to see if that installation fixes
> your problem.
>
> With sympathy ;-)
> A.

Thank you. In a desperate attempt to fix the problem I've decided to
re-install OsmAnd. That's what I did:
1. I've synched two folders:
  SDCard\osmand
  Phone\Android\data\net.osmand\files
2. I made backup with Titanium Backup
3. Uninstalled OsmAnd
4. Installed OsmAnd back again
5. I've synched back two folders (see p.1)
6. Restored backup data with Titanium Backup (to see my local maps)

When I tried to make route, the track shown is wider than the street
itself... :(

I have to edit default rendering file again to make it work. I just hope
for a new version of OsmAnd to have it fixed. Otherwise, I'll have to edit
default rendering file again and again :(