First of all, thank you for trying to help!

I've just tried your files:
1. I removed default.render.xml file and all my files from rendering folder.
2. I put your TryFirst.render.xml file there
3. I started OsmAnd to see if it changed anything. It did not
4. I cleared cache from OsmAnd
5. I put your TrySecond.render.xml file into the folder
6. Started OsmAnd again and I don't see the change

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but with those two files I still see
wider track... And even worse I don't know what to try next.