Hi NHV,
I updated this morning to v. 3.3.4, available on Google Play Store, and it
works as usual.
I had v. 3.3.3 before and was working too...

Maybe there is some issue with your device... try clearing the app cache
from App Management menu and see if it does change something.

If not, try also "Delete App Data" option *from the same menu* and re-check
(but in this case, if it works, you might have to re-download all your maps)

Hope this helps,
Max