Op maandag 11 maart 2019 10:44:54 UTC+1 schreef Harry van der Wolf:

> Your apk is missing an image from its resources. It is one of the images
> on the main screen (mapactivity) used on buttons, like the globe or the
> compass or the magnifying glass or whatever image on a button.
> It simply means that your apk is not correct, or that the dalvik app cache
> was not correct in the optimizing step.
>

> At this moment 3.3.4 is available. If you install that version,  the
> optimizing step should run again creating a new dalvik app cache.

I don't see that version 3.3.4 in F-Droid nor via Yalp. The most recent
version I can get my hands on is 3.3.3. Cleargin the data, clearing the
cache, removing and re-installing that version does not fix the issue.
Perhaps it is fixed with installing 3.3.4, but I can't get to that version,
yet. (see my response to Max)