> I don't see that version 3.3.4 in F-Droid nor via Yalp. The most recent
> version I can get my hands on is 3.3.3. Cleargin the data, clearing the
> cache, removing and re-installing that version does not fix the issue.
> Perhaps it is fixed with installing 3.3.4, but I can't get to that version,
> yet. (see my response to Max)

I too checked F-Droid, and from PC it still shows v.3.2.7; from my cell
phone, instead, version displayed is 3.3.4, which is the one I already
installed from the crap store :) .

But I know that sideload markets may take a very long time to updated their
releases (especially F-Droid, never used Yalp so I can't judge).
Most probably, the newest version will be available there in the next
days/weeks.

In the meantime, you can keep the nightly version you have installed: if
you don't see any major issue there, it will work just fine.

Cheers,
Max