From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:ossec-l...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Griffith, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:26 PM
To: 'ossec-l...@ossec.net'
Subject: [ossec-list] All UNIX/LINUX agents disconnecting

  We have been running the new version of Ossec 2.4 in our environment for 3
weeks.  Yesterday all of our UNIX/LINUX client agents started disconnecting.
None of our Windows Server client agents have disconnected.  Has anyone
experienced this and/or found a resolution for this issue.

Thank you,
Robert

<mailto:helpd...@cbs.com>