Indeed !

But, there is a feature to follow local files. Like how we follow /var/
log/message and /var/log/secure in linux and
winEvtlog from Windows, can we follow ossec.log and active-
change in these to files to the alert.log

It clearly says analyzing ossec.log and active-responses.log  in the
ossec.log but it doesnt seem to work.

Please Advice.

Thanks,
Saket