From: Martin Gottlieb <mar...@axion-it.net>
Sender: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:04:14
To: <ossec-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ossec-list] Active Response on Windows events

Thanks, Tanishk.  I'm really surprised nothing has been written for
windows yet.  Am I correct
in assuming the script would reside on the Windows agent machine?

Obviously, the windows agent communicates with the Linux server.  Is it
not possible to have
an active response script triggered on the server side as happens with
Linux agents?

Thanks.

Martin