I've seen the issues and we're running CentOS 5.2.  We're testing on around
50 servers (plans to possibly roll out onto thousands) and ALL of them
disconnect and reconnect, some of them never being able to connect at all.

When I have time to devote to work on it, I'm going to attempt more
troubleshooting.

--Rob