Hey everybody,
I have a task that I'm struggling with; could you help?

*Task*: I need to have a blacklist capability on all of my agents ( to
alert, not block)

*Issue 1*: The blacklist contains over 700 IPs (currently) so creating a
rule for each would (to me) seem taxing on the agent and server

*Issue 2*: The white list will contain over 200 IPs or 10 domains/subnets

*Questions*:

   - Should I use a white list instead of the blacklist?
   - Has anybody on this list done this?
   - What is the most practical method?

*Reasearch*:

   - I found an excellent example written by Anthony Kasza (*
   anthonykasza.webs.com/docs/honeyports.pdf)* but none of my agents will
   be running nc.
   - I looked on this list and other great resources but do not have a good
   answer

Thank you in advance for your time!