We have a problem with OSv's wall clock drifting away from the
hypervisor's. For example, this VM has been running for under 24hrs,
and when I compare the hypervisor time, with that retrieved from the
httpserver-api, I get this:

$ curl http://192.168.x.x/os/date && TZ=UTC date
"Thu Sep 13 19:17:25 UTC 2018" Thu Sep 13 19:17:28 UTC 2018

The OSv images are being run under virsh control, using kvm. We've
tried a few configuration optiosn for the clock on KVM but its not
helping. Any ideas what we're doing wrong?

Cheers,
Rick