On Fri, 2018-09-14 at 12:12 -0700, Waldek Kozaczuk wrote:
> Stupid question: are you sure the KVM accellarion is actually enabled
> and kvm-clock actually used? If not OSv would fall back to hpet which
> we know we have some problems with.

The processor flags are: "sse3 cmpxchg16b x2apic clflush kvmclock
kvmclock2 kvm_pv_eoi kvmclock_stable"

I'm pretty sure that means its using the kvmclock, so I'm at a bit of a
loss to understand why its drifing (and its a second or more an hour,
so quite significant).

This has been running a few hours:

# curl http://192.168.x.x/os/date && TZ=UTC date
"Sun Sep 16 22:17:39 UTC 2018"