The idea of OT practice as an "art"  is very compelling...a lot of what OTs
do is about making something bigger and better (ie"therapy") out of the
individual components arising and emerging from their interaction with their
client/  patient/partner in health journey (clinical reasoning, experience,
resources and so on)

The basic generativity  involved "doing" of OT is one of our greatest
strengths...the whole "just right challenge" idea is, so far as I know,
unique to the profession; and I feel, represents a great treasure!

 How you reconcile the "art" (heart) of therapy with the idea of
evidence-based practice is somehting I"m not so sure about though....
David

Unsubscribe? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message's *body*, put the following text: unsubscribe OTlist

** List messages are archived at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/otlist@otnow.com