From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Becky Heath
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:34 AM
To: otlist@otnow.com
Subject: [OTlist] Hello!

Just want to say hi

My name is Becky and I'm a OT student on the Eastbourne masters course. In
my first year and currently doing an assignment so ever slightly stressed!

Are there other OT students here or are you all OT techs, OTA's and OT's?

I'm looking forward to lots of discussions :-)

Best wishes for a Happy Easter

Becky

http://www.msn.txt4content.com/

******
Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn