On 4/7/07, Becky Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Becky says: -yes. Technicians also have levels. Level one is the lowest
> and
> >it goes up to level three - where you are practically an OT.

[Michael]
I see.  What kind of education do the technician need to progress through
the levels?  Then after level three, what can they do to become a full
fledged OT?

> Becky says: -But atleast there are programmes set in place, thats a start.

[Michael]
Thanks.  Yes, it is a very exciting time to be involved in OTA (and PTA)
education in Canada right now.

All the best for the Easter Weekend.

--
Michael W. K. Chan

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn