On 4/13/07, Becky Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Michael
> Unfortunately after the technicians get to level 3 they are stuck. If they
> want to become a fully fledged OT they have to go off and train.

[Michael]
Hi Becky:   Thank you for your continued responses and educating us on the
OTA situation in the US.

It does sound very exciting being involved with OTA education :-)

[Michael]
Yes, I taught at the OT (Master's) level for five years and two years at the
OTA level.   This is my first year in a combined OTA & PTA programme.  They
are all very rewarding tracks.

All the best.

Michael W. K. Chan
Global Village.
Somewhere out there.
Third rock from the sun.

  www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn