Today at 8:00 AM, I dad the utterly "ucky" duty of visiting the dentist.
The  hygienist  saw  my  name  tag and actually recognized that I was an
occupational  therapist.  She then kindly proceeds to tell me of her ONE
experience with OT. She says:

        While  taking  my  friend to a PT appointment, there was this OT
        just  sort  of standing off in the corner. She came up and asked
        me  what  was wrong with my finger. I told her that I had broken
        it  and  couldn't  really move it. The OT said she could help me
        with that and...

Yada Yada Yada

Once   again,  UE  therapists  strike  a  deadly  blow  to  occupational
therapist! <LOL>