Hi Jon,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 04:52:44PM -0600, Jon Conkle wrote:
> okay, after modifying crontab, I now get the following error message:
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation <.> or string at
> /opt/OpenTRS/bin/UnlockTickets.pl line 25.
> Can't locate Kernel/Config.pm in @INC <@INC contains: /../

In $OTRS_HOME/var/cron/* are all cron jobs for the otrs user located.

Its better to do the changes there, because on the next otrs-cron-reload
(bin/Cron.sh start) your changes of (crontab -e otrs...) are lost.

I think your problem is maybe the wrong $HOME of the otrs use.

The easiest way to check this is "su - otrs" and then "$OTRS/bin/Cron.sh restart".

If you get still an error message would a bug entry in http://bugs.otrs.org/ fine!

Thanks,

  Martin

--