I am reading the archives now, however I have a simple question. I
insert the following code into my GenericAgent.pm file:

<snip>

'delete' => {
      # get all tickets with this properties
      Queue => 'delete',
      States => ['new', 'open'],
      Locks => ['unlock'],
      # new ticket properties (no option is required, use just the
options
      # witch should be changed!)
      New => {
        # DELETE!
        Delete => 1,
     },
   },

<snip>

Minus the <snip> of course- I get the following error message when I
attempt to execute the script:

./GenericAgent.pm: line 12: package: command not found
./GenericAgent.pm: line 14: use: command not found
./GenericAgent.pm: line 15: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./GenericAgent.pm: line 15: `use vars qw($VERSION @ISA @EXPORT %Jobs);'

I am supposed to be running it from the command prompt right? If so then
perhaps there is some syntax I need to customize? My queue name is
delete.

Thanks,

Aaron