Hi all !

I installed Otrs in a linux box (mandrake) and I'm try to use with apache2.

I followed all the steps, but when I try to run "installer.pl" I get the following
error:

[Thu Apr 03 14:43:20 2003] [error] [client 161.44.206.80] client denied by server configuration: /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl

I'm sure is a security config problem because I made a sample script xx.pl that I can't run with same error,
but when I put my script (xx.pl) under standard cgi-bin of apache2 (/var/www/cgi-bin) it works fine.

Should I add same extra configuration in httpd2.conf or other place to get this running ?

Thanks

Saludos
Ruben Sajnovetzky
CCNA - NCC
Network Consulting Engineer
Americas International Advanced Services - Matrix Team
Cisco Systems
Ing. Butty 240 - Piso 17
1001 - Buenos Aires - Argentina
Phone: +54-11-4341-0100 x177