Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:20:21PM +0200, Koller Daniel wrote:
> After basically starting up with OTRS, I have some questions (regarding handling):
>
> - Is it possible, to have the pasted part from the incoming mail (if you
> write an answer) below the signature?

Yes, it's a config option:

[Kernel/Config.pm]
    # ms_style
    $Self->{ResponseFormat} = '$Data{"Salutation"}

$Data{"StdResponse"}

$Data{"OrigFrom"} $Text{"wrote"}:
$Data{"Body"}

$Data{"Signature"}
';
[...]

> - Regarding attachments: If a standard answer has attached sveral standard
> attachments, it seems to be not possible, to send the answer without one?
> Is this a bug or a feature?

You can deselect the attachments with 'strg+click on the attachment'.

> - We are now on 1.0.2, if there are some changes, they would normally be
> only in the a release after 1.1. Do need to follow each version number
> in order to "stay on track"? Or will there be some upgrade procedures also
> for earlier versions?

You need to update to the 1.1 version. But if it's a security bug, we also
will provide updates for older versions.

> And finally: When will the next realse come up, and which main features will it have?

This is our todo list: http://cvs.otrs.org/cvsweb.cgi/otrs/TODO

The next major release isn't scheduled yet (~ Aug-Sep 2003).

> Daniel

  -Martini

--
Martin Edenhofer - <martin at edenhofer.de> - http://martin.edenhofer.de/