Hi,

After basically starting up with OTRS, I have some questions (regarding handling):

- Is it possible, to have the pasted part from the incoming mail (if you write an
answer) below the signature?

- Regarding attachments: If a standard answer has attached sveral standard
attachments, it seems to be not possible, to send the answer without one? Is this a
bug or a feature?

- We are now on 1.0.2, if there are some changes, they would normally be only in the a
release after 1.1. Do need to follow each version number in order to "stay on track"?
Or will there be some upgrade procedures also for earlier versions?

And finally: When will the next realse come up, and which main features will it have?

Kind regards,

Daniel