On Sunday, February 08, 2004 5:38 PM
Matteo Sgalaberni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2 beta 2, i tarred xvz the 1.2 over 1.1 ,
> it's rigth?

We provide a document describing the necessary steps, it's UPGRADING in
otrs' home. Basically, the above is it, although you should have been
taking a backup beforehand.

> but i have discovered two strange things in customer area:
>
> Order by don't take care of the "show closed/open ticket" state. When
> i order i show only open tickets.

This is a configurable option on
http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUser.

> In form New Ticket I didn't show any operator/queue in combo box...

These are the possible options to reshape the dropdown:

    # CustomerPanelSelectionType
    # (To: seection type. Queue => show all queues, SystemAddress =>
show all system
    # addresses;) [Queue|SystemAddress]
    $Self->{CustomerPanelSelectionType} = 'Queue';
#    $Self->{CustomerPanelSelectionType} = 'SystemAddress';

    # CustomerPanelSelectionString
    # (String for To: selection.)
    # use this for CustomerPanelSelectionType = Queue
#    $Self->{CustomerPanelSelectionString} = 'Queue: <Queue> -
<QueueComment>';
    $Self->{CustomerPanelSelectionString} = '<Queue>';
    # use this for CustomerPanelSelectionType = SystemAddress
#    $Self->{CustomerPanelSelectionString} = '<Realname> <<Email>> -
Queue: <Queue> - <QueueComment>';

    # CustomerPanelOwnSelection
    # (If this is in use, "just this selection is valid" for the
CustomMessage.)
#    $Self->{CustomerPanelOwnSelection} = {
#        # QueueID => String
#        '1' => 'First Queue!',
#        '2' => 'Second Queue!',
#    };

> bugs or my mis-under-intelligence?:)

That's what _you_ say ;-))

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388