On Tuesday, February 10, 2004 11:36 AM
Matteo Sgalaberni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:34:19AM +0100, Robert Kehl wrote:
>>
>>> but i have discovered two strange things in customer area:
>>>
>>> Order by don't take care of the "show closed/open ticket" state.
>>> When i order i show only open tickets.
>>
>> This is a configurable option on
>> http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUser.
> Sorry, but I don't find any option related...

Now I see the error you mean - it's not about showing closed tickets at
all, but ordering them. Yes, indeed, it's not working ok. Could I get
you to file a bug report on http://bugs.otrs.org, please?

>>> In form New Ticket I didn't show any operator/queue in combo box...
> Yes, the configuration it's ok, but the combo it's empty...

Check if you got something similar to this in Config.pm:

    $Self->{CustomerPanelOwnSelection} = { };

Comment or delete it. As soon as $Self->{CustomerPanelOwnSelection} is
defined, it's contents will be used, even if they're empty.

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388