On Monday, March 15, 2004 4:14 PM
Vladimir Gerdjikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> $Self->{'AuthModule::LDAP::BaseDN'} = 'dc=hebros,dc=bg';
> # My baseDN, why there is different sintaxis? What is correct one "dc"
> or "ou"/"o"?

This is nothing you set here, but merely reflect here. Means, this is
the name of your LDAP directory tree entry point. The syntax is
different from a fully qualified domain name in the DNS, because we're
dealing here with directory servers, which simply follow a different
naming scheme than domain name servers. An ADS is somewhat of a hybrid
between the two, although in it's bones, it's an LDAP, communicating and
relying heavily on (its own maybe) DNS.

> $Self->{'AuthModule::LDAP::UID'} = 'uid';
> # I'm not sure is this correct, but left untouched
>
> Error: When I've restart Apache and go to Customer-User URL
(customer.pl
> script): this error apear:
> Ones again: when local authentication occure, everithing is OK.
>
> Any ideas? Any help will be very appreciated! This is my first attemp
> link OTRS with LDAP server and I'm afraid, that this is only a
begining.

Were those the only settings you did for LDAP? You're not even half way
through. I'd suggest, you really re-read the examples from our doc
server:
Customer User Backend
http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/customer-user-backend.html#AEN775
Customer User Auth Backend
http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/customer-auth-backend.html#AEN788
To be complete - this is for the agents, from LDAP with love :)
http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/user-auth-backend.html#AEN736

Just follow them thoroughly, leaving not a bit aside when trying to copy
examples to your Config.pm.

You may also try to thoroughly follow the advices given in the various
messages on this list mentioning 'active' and 'directory'. Or best:
both. There must be some. S-}

hth,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388