Thomas Nilsen wrote:
Hi,

To use Active Directory as the autneitcator with Otrs, you need to change
your config to use sAMAccountName=otrs in stead of uid. AD does not use
"uid". To make sure you are using the right LDAP entries, use the LDIFDE -f
output.txt to dump the entire AD LDAP tree info to the output.txt file (run
this command on your server - or workstation if you have the W2K Resource kit
installed). You can then browse through the file to make sure you have the
right information regarding your OTRS user.

As I recall, to use LDAP, you will need to have the net-ldap utils installed
for perl (unless my mind is playing up again...)

Here is a dump of our OTRS Kernel/Config.pm AD auth configuration. We take
all info from ad, including admin users and customer users. (Some of the
fields is wrapped below!)

10x. This move things to right direction, but the end of the battle is far, far away.
Unfortunately, now the log file respond "loggen in" successfully, but browser form respond "Panic! No UserData!!!" :)
And (which is very disapointing) I can't search for users anymore.

I've LDAP browser and check that "sAMAccountName" have value user_name ("otrs" in my case),but there is a lot of similar fields: "cn", "name", "givenName".
Where I can read more? (please, don't point me to otrs.org, I can recire all lines, concerning LDAP)

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Gerdjikov

Communication and NOS Manager, HebrosBank Head Office, +359 32/903435,
+359 888 578 458
KeyID:BC821E9B from http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net
Fingerprint: 503C 54EE C1B0 B446 DD84  5A3A 4E05 4D62 BC82 1E9B