Hi,

I currently have custom php based system which keeps whole users database in
mysql. I'm trying to make otrs use the same database (read-only) but the
problem is that users are not keept in one table... there are multiple tables
which contain information about users.

From what I see otrs wants one table with all fields in it (at least that's
how it looks on example
http://doc.otrs.org/1.2/en/html/customer-user-backend.html)

Is it possible to define my own SQL queries or better force otrs to get all
data from some page like http://xyz.pl/users.php (so I could write all SQL
magic into users.php and return proper entries). http-link in CustomerUser is
for this purpose or something else?

Thanks for hints,
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org, 1024/3DB19BBD, JID: arekm.jabber.org, PLD/Linux