On Sunday, March 21, 2004 3:49 PM
Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dnia Sunday 21 of March 2004 15:46, Robert Kehl napisał:
>
>>> I currently have custom php based system which keeps whole users
>>> database in mysql.
> [...]
>> What about creating a read-only view?
> views in mysql are supported only in version 5 which is currently
> under early development so it's not a option unfortunately

Didn't know that. Switch to Oracle. ;-) jk.

>>> http-link in CustomerUser is for this purpose or something else?

What do you mean ex.?

>> You'd have a need for a html parser module than. Neat to have,
>> though...
>
> Some SOAP thing...

Probably. Then you got MySQL, Apache, PHP, mod_perl _and_ SOAP running.
Hm...

What about writing a nice little script running every 5 minutes or so,
which simply pumps the desired data into the system_user table? I guess
it's more work if you try to get OTRS to use two or more tables at a
time where it now expects one.

hth,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388