unbekennt X wrote:
> In many messages that are sent to customer users there is an url that
> links to the case. e.g move, opens, ownership changes, etc.
>
> I would like to remove this since I am not ready to deploy the web
> interface to the world on the other side of the firewall.
>
> I can see where the agent messages are configured, but I can find no
> place to configure/modify the equivalent messages sent to customers.

Load each of your queues and make sure that 'customer move notify',
'customer state notify', and 'customer owner notify' are set to no.  Got to
'auto response <-> queue' and make sure there are no auto-responses
associated with the queues.  Those are the only two places that set up
notifications.

hth,

Tyler