We're seeing tickets needlessly escalate.  Example, an agent replies to a
ticket.  The customer then responds.  Agent doesn't have any new information
or any need to reply so ignores the ticket.  Ticket soon escalates and
blocks all other agents' (who are monitoring the same queue) 'QueueView'
display with a ticket that need not have escalated.

Basically, we ONLY want to have unanswered tickets escalate.  The lock
timeout will nag the agent who has been assigned a ticket to follow up with
the user.

Am I incorrect in any of the logical flow in my statements?

Thanks VERY much for digging through the code, Tyler!  It's far more detail
than I could ever have hoped to dig up!

- Pete McDonnell
  Manager, Technical Services
  Hip Interactive