Hello,

My question is probably best asked by explaining what I'm trying to do.

I have several client companies (Company A, B, & C). They all have in
excess of 40 staff and they all send IT support request to email
addresses as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have successfully set up:

# Three queues A, B, & C
# Linked the appropriate helpdesk email addresses to the queues
# Created a single customer account for each que
# Assigned an agent to each que
# When a client who has an account sends an email to create a new job it
shows up as expected in the client panel and the appropriate que
# When a new ticket is lodged from a non established

What is not working is:
# When a new ticket is lodged from a client without an account it shows
up in the que, however it does not show up in the client panel under
"Company Tickets".

My question is how do you get tickets for the que (which represents a
company) to show up under the "Company Tickets" within the client
panel?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kineds regards, Bawdo2001