I need a tag for the Notifications files that contains a customers phone number.

Here is an example of the formatting we are using for the Agent::NewTicket and Agent::Move otrs notifications at the beginning of the body text. (Our agents want to know this information upfront from the email rather than linking to OTRS to view it).

Ticket Number: # <OTRS_TICKET_NUMBER>