Jack Doyle schrieb:
I have two questions.

1) We have only a few queues set up.  Basically, one is called L1 and
another L2 with sub-queues under L2.  We have level 1 helpdesk personnel
set up so that they can only create issues in the L1 queue.  They can
move them into L2 queues, but that's it.
> However, when a "customer" (employee) signs on to the customer
> interface, they can create issues into any queue.  How can I limit them
> to that L1 queue only as well?

Add a new group called 'internal' or the like, and assign it to your L2 queue and its' sub-queues. Do not add customer users to this group, but all of your agents (with 'rw' rights).

2) the internal email address we use for otrs is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  We also have a couple of others that
filter into specific queues, but my question is this... Is there a way
that I can make otrs' outgoing emails to be from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] yet the reply-to address be the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This would be to satisfy whitelist
requirements that we have in place.

What is the benefit of using an internal email address as the Reply-To header? If you do not want your OTRS to act outside your organization, get your employees to use [EMAIL PROTECTED] or reqrite the headers of incoming emails to that very address.

With kind regards,

Robert Kehl