Guys,

What I am after is some advice on amending the way email text is setup. Below is an example from an email from Christian. You can see that the salutation 'Hi Owen' is added and then the new text is added below the original mail.

Is it possible to change this so new text is automatically added above the original mail - or possibly get rid of the original mail text altogether?

Cheers

Hi Owen,