Hi all!
When a customer logs in to the UI and zooms into an existing ticket,
they have the option of attaching a webrequest to the ticket.

Unfortunately, the next state of the ticket defaults to
Closed-Resolved.  This has caused a couple of customers to
accidentally close their tickets then wonder why we never got back to
them...

I looked in the Config.pm and Defaults.pm files but could not find a
next ticket state for webrequests that can be used to change the
default...

Did I miss it, or is there some other way to control this?

Thanks!!
Kevin