Hi!

> I've searched through the archives and haven't found anything on this
> yet.  Has anyone managed to set up OTRS in a multi-homed setting?  If
> so, how would you go about this?

        What do you mean with "multi-homed"? Sorry, I don't speak english
natively
and I don't really know how to translate "multi-homed" to spanish when refering
OTRS ;)

> Is it just a matter of setting up multi-master MySQL databases?

        I suppose that it depends on what do you need to archieve using a
"multi-
homed setting". If you need to distribute the load, you can put Apache and OTRS
on
one server, an SMTP server on another and the MySQL database on a third
machine, for example. If you need High Availability, you may use HeartBeat+DRBD
and share mysql and OTRS data between 2 machines, so if the "master" goes down,
the "slave" server will startup the service with little service loss. That's
how I have it
right now.

> Thanks,
>
> Trevor