From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duarte Cordeiro
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 6:17 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: [otrs] Ticket number generator reset

Hi,

Yesterday we’ve created with our ticket number 19000. Adding this to our system id (that I wrongly choose as 10), we have a ticket numbers like 1019000.

I would like to reset this number every year, so what I would like to know is:

-          if I change the number in TicketCounter.log do the ticket numbering restart ?

-          Is there any implication to this ? Does otrs stops working correctly? What happens if a user reply to a ticket number that exists twice in the database?

Thanks,

 Duarte Cordeiro