Hi, I'm attempting to modify an existing OTRS install so as to enable
the customer frontend. We have an MySQL db for holding customer data
which I'm attempting to add passwords to so customers can use it. I've
added "['UserPassword','Password','CT_ACCOUNT',0,1,'var']" to
$Self->{CustomerUser}->{Map}, and added the line "$Self->{'AuthModule'}
= 'Kernel::System::Auth::DB';" in Config.pm. However when I try to set a
password through the Admin interface I get this error:

Sep 21 14:49:02 xtr2 OTRS-CGI-1[16325]:
[Error][Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB::CustomerUserUpdate][Line:431]:
Unknown column 'change_time' in 'field list', SQL: 'UPDATE CONTACT SET
CT_FNAME = 'Stephen',  CT_LNAME = 'Jones',  CT_CONAME = '****',  CT_EMAL
= '****',  CT_EMAL = '****',  CT_IDNO = '2445',  CT_BPHN = '****',
CT_BPHN2 = '',  CT_BMAINPHN = '',  CT_MOB = '****', CT_APHN = '',
CT_HPHN = '****',  change_time = current_timestamp,  change_by = 1
WHERE CT_EMAL = '****''

As far as I can tell change_time and change_by are used by OTRS for
Tickets, so does anyone know why they're turning up in this statement?

Also I can't find the part of the documentation that explains where to
theme the Customer frontend, can anyone point me at it?