Good day!

First of all sorry if this list isn't the correct place for such a question.

I'm have to write som kind of web-interface for users to pass requests to OTRS and see results of request processing. First (passing requests to OTRS) can be done simple by sending an e-mail message as far as I know, but how can I get ticket status? Or may be I can define some kind of callback, that will be called every time ticket is processed?

I looked through OTRS documentation (may be not so attentively as I should) and had no luck.. :/

Any links, comments etc. will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Eugene Kosov.