Robertino Hermansson wrote:

Maybe I should try to get the webserver running as otrs/otrs and see if that helps, don't know
if it is possible though.

It may be possible, but I have it all working with apache just running as apache. What are the permissions and owners of /opt/otrs/ Kernel/Config/Files/ZZZAAutio.pm on your machine? Mine has:

drwxr-xr-x      root root                       (for /opt)
drwxrwxr-x      otrs apache             (for /opt/otrs)
drwxrwxr-x      apache apache   (for /opt/otrs/Kernel)
drwxrwxr-x      apache apache   (for /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config)
drwxrwxr-x      apache apache   (for /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/Files)
-rw-r--r-- apache apache (for /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/Files/ ZZZAAuto.pm)

So yeah, apache should be able to write this file. However, on your system that seems to be a problem:

Message: Can't write /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/Files/ZZZAAuto.pm: Permission denied!, referer: http://<hostname>/index.pl?Action=Admin

Nils Breunese.