I have OTRS installed on a SuSE 10.1 system.  I just completed the installation and have installed a single user, myself.

The host name of the system is web1.domain.com.  I have a DNS record for helpdesk.domain.com that points to the IP address of this system.  When I go to helpdesk.domain.com, I get the default Apache “It Works!” page.  How do I direct traffic from helpdesk.domain.com directly to OTRS?

Keep in mind that I am also planning on setting up a project management service and will want project.domain.com to direct to that site so updating the DocumentRoot in the Apache config is not the way I want to go.

Thank you

Joe Fusco

Network Manager

Ocean Dental Corporate Headquarters

206 W. 6th

Stillwater, OK 74074

Ph:  405.707.0600

Fax: 405.707.7129

Cell: 405.612.8040

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Customer Service:  The state of voluntary subjection to a customer, the condition of being bound to service.

IMPORTANT - This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail, delete the transmitted information and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Violators may be prosecuted.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.