Hello,

I've been spending some time testing an upgrade from OTRS 1.3.3 to 2.0.4. On
a spare server, I fed a copy of our active database to MySQL. I then
installed the OTRS 2.0.4 software and ran DBUpdate-to-2.0.mysql.sql to
update the database layout to the 2.0 format.

After logging in, I see the usual indication that there are 6 new messages
on a line just above the line which says "Queue: My Queues". In 1.3.x I can
click on this link, and get a list of the 6 new messages awaiting a
response.

In OTRS 2.0.4, when I click to read these 6 new messages, the list does not
appear. Instead, I have to click on All Messages and then assume the 6 new
messages are the most recent.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? I'd very much appreciate suggestions on a fix, or instructions on what additional info is needed to identify the issue.