Alec Smith wrote:

Hmm... I went and selected the Queue under "My Queues" and still no change.

I imagine I'd able to just click on "You have 6 new message(s)!" to see the 6 new messages as in 1.3.x -- But with 2.0 the only way to get at this seems to be the 'All Messages' route.

Do you have multiple queues? Are the 6 messages in your system in any of the queues you selected for 'My Queues'? I still believe nothing is wrong with your installation. You just need to configure it so it works like you want, because OTRS doesn't know which agents monitor which queues out of the box.

Nils Breunese.