Arvind Kumar wrote:

Sir, I am agree with you, but sometime I need the password of customer to rectify their problem. And for that I need it in original form not in encryped form. please suggest me that how can i get the password in its original form.

You can't. Hashing functions are meant to be one-way functions. The only thing that can be done when a user forgets a password which is stored as a hash is resetting the password. Note that storing the actual password is also a bit of a security risk.

Nils Breunese.