Hi Dustin,

Dustin Oprea schrieb:

I see that the installer.pl file used to set up the system should be in OTRS' root web directory, but it seems to be buried in "www/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl" instead. I tried many different versions, and then just moving everything (as a last resort) to where the documentation says the installer script and every other webfile should be, but to no avail.

What am I missing?

The static web-files are located in
URL-path /otrs-web/, that's the file-path [your installation specific otrs-home]/var/httpd/htdocs/.

The dynamic pages (perl-scripts) are located in
URL-path /otrs/, that's (if running CGI) [your installation specific otrs-home]/bin/cgi-bin/.

It's not neccassary to move files within you otrs-installation.
Watch you webserver-cgi-setup and ajust otrs-cgi-setup to fit it.

Thanks :) .

Dustin Oprea

Bye, Alex