De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Paul Puschmann
Envoyé : jeudi 16 novembre 2006 08:38
À : otrs@otrs.org
Objet : Re: [otrs] POP3: no delete

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 10:55:45AM -0600, Nathan Campbell wrote:
> I needed the same thing, so I setup a second email account and that is
> what OTRS pulls from. All emails sent to the real address are stored in
> the mailbox and copied to the second address. It works perfectly.

Yes, it depends on the way you treat / store your emails.

We'll do the following (not done yet):
- create a pop3 / imap-account
- redirect some "speaking" email-addresses like support@, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  to this account
- use fetchmail to fetch emails and procmail to pipe them into otrs
  (after some additional spam checking)
- create filters in otrs to sort emails into different queues

during setup (and testing) we'll keep the mails in the pop-account.

Paul
--
: Please answer below the quote, use a realname and
: use plain-text (no HTML).

Bastien Leblanc

Cellule Administration Peoplesoft

Tel 30 23 34 ( ext: 01 56 33 01 69 )