Sorry to be a pest.
Trying to install OTRS 2.0.2 on a Red Hat Fedora Core 4 system.
I installed it from a rpm package without a problem.

When I try http://mysite.com/otrs/installer.pl I get

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /otrs/installer.pl on this server

I have tried creating an .htaccess file but it did not help.
I have checked the apache log files at /var/log/httpd/error_log
and it says:
client denied by server configuration: /var/www/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl

I have reviewed otrs.conf at /etc/httpd/conf.d and can not see a problem.
SELINUX is disabled and perl is installed with all required modules.

Can you help before I go insane?

Thanks in advance.
Ed