[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

when i try to access ORTS from another machine i get the 403 error it is installed on FC6

and i don't know where to look for the problem because perl is comletly new for me.

I don't think this is a Perl issue. Probably something like your apache config only allowing localhost. How did you install OTRS? Did you use the rpm from the site? Install from source? What is the apache config you're using for OTRS?

Nils Breunese.