On 1/29/07, Liz Burke-Scovill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone installed OTRS via compile from source to non-default install
directories that can answer some questions for me? On or off list? I've been
running into some problems, and if we're going to go with OTRS, we would
need to address those issues.

Hi,

    I had the same doubts when I wanted to install to the non-default path
(/opt/otrs) as I couldn't find any documentation on that. The install guide
doesn't say anything about using whatever path you want. Anyway, since it's
all source, if need be the hardcoded path can be modified. There's no need
to as you just configure the right path in Kernel/Config.pm and in
bin/otrs.cleanup, and get the right permissions set.

What problems are you having?

Best regards,
Gonzalo.