Hi List!
I am looking into OTRS to use it as a ticketing system in my company. So far it
seems as if it's a real nice choice.
The problem I am having at the moment is this:
I do know that there is the LDAP authentication against a Win 2000 Domain, but
is there a possibility to use the user's Windows logon name to access OTRS?
An example:
A user has a request and goes to the otrs interface the first time. He/She does
not have to login but is identified by the logon name of the Windows mashine.

We don't want the user to be forced to login every time he/she visites the
site...

I would appreciate any help!
Thank you.
Cheers

Philipp Bieber
-----------------------------------
Organisation/EDV
- Systemadministration

Gundlach Verpackung GmbH
Hellweg 21-25
33813 Oerlinghausen

T +49 (0) 52 02 / 700 340
F +49 (0) 52 02 / 700 66 340
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--> www.gundlachverpackung.de <--

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oerlinghausen / HRB 4263 AG Lemgo
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Uwe Schürmann / Gerd Franz